venerdì 19 ottobre 2007

Animal farm



First of all who I am: my name is Luca, I'm 20 and, unfortunately, I live in Italy, in Tuscany to be precise!
I've created this blog to let everybody out of Italy know what's happening in this country: the government is trying to shut our mouths, journalists are politician's slaves and when somebody tries to go against the wealthy class' interests, he is dismissed (Beppe Grillo, Daniele Luttazzi, Biagi for example) or, anyway, he is opposed by anybody!
What would you think if I tell you the word Italy? Maybe pizza, or spaghetti, or MAFIA! Mafia? You'll be right: mafia, criminality! Criminality is everywhere in the world, but I think we've got the only democratic parliament that hosts 24 politicians who have been processed for different reasons!!! Some of them have worked with mafia and now they work in an anti-mafia commision...funny, isn't it?
There's a huge quantity of problems in this country, I would like to talk about them clearly and
I would love you to answer my posts to tell me what do you think about them. I'm only 20 years old, so I don't expect to be so wise to have the solution to the problems I talk about, I just want to write about them, to let everybody know about them and to express a shy opinion.
I hope you'll answer my call!!!
Thank you

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Good for people to know.